The Step Up 4 Good 10K starts and finishes in Newbury Racecourse, opposite the Grandstand building. The route is a scenic single loop on road and track in and around the perimeter of the racecourse.. The course is quick, flat and ideal for PB’s It is run under UK Athletics rules.
There is Chip-timing, a Finisher Tech T-Shirt and Medal for every paid entry
Start Time is 11.10am, entries cost £19 unaffiliated, £17 affiliated
Multi-Terrain and Footwear with suitable grip is advisable
The Step Up 4 Good 3K takes place within the safe environment of Newbury Racecourse and is open to both adults and children aged 9 to 14.
There is Chip-timing, a Finisher Tech T-Shirt and Medal for every paid entry. The start time is 10.20am Entries cost £6.00.
Note – Children of any age can run in either race. However, to qualify for a winner’s trophy children must be the correct age group on race day, according to the race entered: Family Mile – 4 to 8 years/ 3k Fun Run – 9 to 14 years *Suggested age ranges.
Parents are expected to accompany children age 8 and under.
*New for 2019* We are offering children under the age of 15 with a physical or mental disability, injury or impairment the opportunity to run/jog/walk a mile for free (along with their parent/carer if required). The race will have a slightly staggered start after the Mini-Mile runners, but it is classed as the first fun run of the day and it’s free to enter!
- Fantastic family event
- Having pacers for the 10K race was excellent
- Loved the family friendliness of the event, nice to see so many youngsters running
- It was a great event to do with my daughter, very family friendly
- Very well organised and lots of fun, hats off to the organisers
- Great marshalling and loved the inspirational quotes
- Brilliant event- well marshalled and great to have pacers!
- I love The Good Exchange, as it allows my kids to pick local charities
- Good value for money!
- There is no room for improvement, I could not fault this event. Be proud of yourselves, I had a brilliant time
- Thought it was really well organised. Even in the rain it was fun
- Free parking
- On the day race pack collection
- Medical support
- Greenham Trust help desk
- Full KM route marking
- 100% traffic free
- Online certificates
- Water stations
- 10K pacing team
- UKA Race Affiliation
- Electronic chip timing
- Online results @event_rex
- Outdoor DJ/PA @UKVirtualEvents
- Indoor charity stalls, food and refreshments
- Licensed bar
- Male and female bag drop
- Technical T-shirt
- Finisher medal
- Winner trophies
- Photos by Phillip Tull (Bayer 10k)
- Pre/post massage @MJPTherapy
- Schools Toolkit and £500 prize draw
- Chance to be our £5000 Golden Ticket winner
Working for the Common Good
Greenham Trust supporting local community projects through the Good Exchange.
Come together. Do good.
The Good Exchange - Matching charitable local projects with funding from grant makers, donors and fundraisers.